Looking for Jobs in sunny old Great Harwood? Working in a fast paced but enjoyable manufacturing environment? We are currently looking to fill the below specific roles: - Please see below for further details on the current roles available. If you would like to apply for any role, please email your CV through to [email protected]
Sewing Machinist - Experienced, Apprentice & Homeworkers
Due to continued business growth, we are now looking for a number of experienced Sewing Machinists to join our team at our Great Harwood office. A range of roles are available, with varying levels of experience required. As an Sewing Machinist at rucomfy you’ll be setting foot into an exciting, fast paced and vibrant atmosphere and will help in sewing a large range of products.
Working hours are flexible
Role and Responsibilities:
- - High level of knowledge of sewing techniques for a wide variety of products and styles.
- - A High degree of machining skills, including lockstitch, overlock, twin needle, top stitch and piping.
- - An eye for detail and a commitment to maintaining high quality standards at all time
- - A 'can do', positive attitude
- - The ability to work as part of a team, involving other machinists and Quality Checkers.
- - The ability to work efficiently to enable orders to go out on time but without compromising on the quality of their work
- - Ability to use industrial sewing machine and perform basic machine maintenance i.e. changing needle and thread and cleaning the machine
- - Operate on different stations as and when required
- - Willing to take on new challenges.
- - Understanding of spoken English or willingness to learn.
- - Be hardworking & reliable.
- - Ability to work in a team with a friendly environment.
- - Ability to work accurately and to highest quality in a fast-paced environment
- - Excellent attention to detail
- - Previous experience working with sewing machines
- - Ability to be flexible and dedicated in an innovative and expanding company
- - Have the ability to switch from one order to another quickly and efficiently.
Roles are available for both homeworkers and on-site at our Great Harwood location.