CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FROM RUCOMFY BEANBAGS 24th March 2020
As you know, all of our products are made here in the UK and as proud members of MADE IN BRITAIN, we would love to keep production running to support our country's manufacturing industry, however the safety of our employees and to help stop the spread of COVID-19 is our first and foremost priority.
With this in mind rucomfy Beanbags has taken the decision to temporarily cease the production and despatching of all orders to protect our employees and to help stop the spread of COVID-19
Orders can still be placed and as soon as we are despatching orders again, we will quickly despatch them in the order received.
We will be keeping our customers informed via the website and our social media.
Thank you for your valued custom and we hope to be despatching your orders as soon as possible to you.
The rucomfy Team
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FROM RUCOMFY BEANBAGS 16th March 2020
Given the unprecedented COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we wanted to take the time to update you on the actions taken to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. The safety of our team and customers remains our number one priority and we are continuing to closely follow the advice of Public Health England and the UK Government.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- Making sure that our products are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Our dedicated customer service team is more than happy to assist you with any queries or concerns that you may have at this unsettling time.
- We have implemented increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces
- The team is being reminded of the importance of good hand hygiene and handwashing techniques
- Reminding the team of Public Health advice if they feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who feels unwell/travelled from the list of high-risk countries
Despite the disruption and uncertainty, we will remain open and we are running our operations as normal, striving to still supply our customers with our high quality products.
As the situation develops, the safety of our team and of our customers will remain of the highest importance and we will continue to inform you with the latest updates through our email and social media channels.
We appreciate your support and understanding during these unusual times.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response
This is a time when connection is more important than ever.
Stay safe and look after one another.